Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And the nausea begins!

Well, last night it finally hit me that I am getting married. Yes, four days before the big day. And, I am ashamed to say, I woke up at 3 this morning in a cold sweat, set right up in bed, and tried to get Jack (my boxer) out from between my legs so I could make it to the bathroom. Unfortunately he is dead weight when he is tired... so moving him is like moving a bus. Needless to say, I threw up all over myself (and Jack). I don't know if it's the nervous or something I ate that brought on the nausea, but I was up all night long. I am just REALLY praying that I am not sick... because our first wedding guest arrives tomorrow, and I can't afford to be sick.

Things are becoming so official with Noah getting here tomorrow. We went to get our marriage license, had our final premarital counseling appointment, met with our preacher to discuss wedding details, and picked up our programs. All that's left is packing for our honeymoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment