When we lost Baby #1, it made me paranoid that we would also lose #2. BUT after lots of prayer and blessings... we've made the halfway mark!
We went to the doctor last week with the proud grandparents so they could see the ultrasound. It was really neat to see how far Baby G has come in only 10 weeks.
To recap on the highlights of the past few weeks... here is a short list!
1. We are now over halfway to the due date.
2. The due date has been confirmed for January 20, 2011.
3. I had to go to the Emergency Room and/or dad's office several times for fluids because I was so dehydrated from throwing up, but that has improved tremendously!
4. We bought furniture, a lampshade, bedding, picked out paint, and bought a few pieces of unisex onesies for Baby G!
5. We have decided on names: Girl- Harper Jane and Boy- Brooks (but no middle name... possibly Brooks Ryan)
6. We've bought several baby toys.
7. Our ultrasound technician was able to see, without a doubt, the gender. She wrote it down on a piece of paper and stuck it in an envelope. Stephen decided we should auction the envelope off to the highest bidder (with a promise whoever wins won't tell a single soul). I LOVE this idea, but Stephen has been going back and forth about opening the envelope himself. So I'm thinking Stephen will open it and just not tell anyone.
That's pretty much the update for the past few months on our little human. Here are some pictures from the last ultrasound.