Saturday, June 12, 2010

Makin' Plans

I have come to the realization that there is no use makin' plans in life. It's wonderful to be organized... but the thing is, when you make plans for yourself, and then God's plans take over, you just have to reschedule your plans anyways. This is why I have decided to take the advice that a great man once told me... "Let go and let God". I never realized what that meant until recently. Although at first I was somewhat annoyed at God's lack of consultation with me, I realize that He knows best. He knows the plans He has for me... So there is no use being annoyed.

Life is full of unexpectedness, but it's important to remember, it's not REALLY unexpected... God has been planning it since before we were alive.

Let go, and let God!

No comments:

Post a Comment