Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY!

I don't know what it is about being married that produces so much laundry, but I feel like my ability to do laundry is rapidly declining as the piles are continuing to grow. Married life is great so far. Yesterday was one whole month. (I realized today how terrible I am about keeping this online journal updated.) Anyways- yesterday was one whole month. I took Stephen a cookie cake to his office. It had two little fish on it and said "Of all the fish in the sea, I'm glad you married me!" It was really cute. His friends at work love it when I bring cookie cakes to their office. Stephen's job is very high stress and he doesn't get a lot of praise for his work, so I like to "reward" he and his friends sometimes with baked surprises. It's just a little something to look forward to.

Other than laundry, we haven't been up to much. Stephen went hunting this weekend and shot a deer, but they couldn't find the body... just a lot of blood. That was disappointing to him (and to me too cause I am craving some jerky!)

Well, back to cleaning house.

No comments:

Post a Comment